Our client, one of the most established North American construction material manufacturers, currently has a rare opportunity for a Production Planner / Scheduler to join their dynamic team.
This is a company with over $450M in revenues which has seen strong and consistent growth year over year while priding themselves in being a top employer.
Managing the flow and timelines of Production to ensure on time and efficient delivery of customers' orders.
Key responsibilities of the Production Planner / Scheduler will include:
- Assigning resources (human, equipment, and inventory) to ensure timely production & delivery of goods.
- Ensuring all orders are scheduled to be executed within set lead times and recorded accurately in the ERP system.
- Ensuring resources required to complete orders are available and allocated.
- Ensuring knowledge of the order status at all stages of the process and respond to inquiries.
- Regular check-in with various departments to ensure time-line commitments are being met
An ideal Production Planner candidate will possess:
- Project management experience or a combination of experience and relevant education.
- Strong planning experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in manufacturing environment
Why join this organization:
- Strong compensation ($60K to $75K)
- Room for career growth
- True autonomy
- Supportive Executives and colleagues
- Healthy growth history and projections
- Comprehensive benefits
- Work/Life balance
- and more
This is an immediate opening and interviews are taking place right away (cover letters not required).
We thank you for your interest and look forward to reviewing your resume.