TPD's client, a well-established market leader in the fire and security industry, is looking for an experienced Fire Service Technician to join their team. This is a full-time, mat leave coverage.
This could be an immediate start for the successful candidate, as the client is looking to bring someone on sooner rather than later.
Fantastic organization to work with, excellent compensation ($25-32/hour) based on experience, and a long term, full-time opportunity.
As a Fire Service Technician, you will be responsible for,
- Communicating with the customer and determine the nature of the problem or trouble with the fire alarm system.
- Independently performing quality work and recommend improvements to ensure that customer satisfaction is met.
- Testing and commissioning fire alarm systems to ensure that building occupancy can be taken.
- Completing various reports and documents related to the work performed.
- Completing inspections of fire alarm systems as per Can/ULC S536-04.
- Completeing verifications of fire alarm systems as per Can/ULC S537-04.
- Completing fire extinguisher inspections as per NFPA-10.
- Completing emergency lightning inspections as per the local authority having jurisdiction.
What do you bring to the table?
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the electronics field or a related discipline, including at least 2 years of experience servicing fire alarm systems
- Possess a valid Provincial Driver’s License
- C.F.A.A. certification
We are currently shortlisting candidates for this role. If you or anyone you know maybe suitable for this position, please apply / have them apply immediately and we would love to discuss the opportunity with you!