Are you a strategic leader with a passion and proven experience in growing a top performing team of recruiting professionals. Do you thrive in a fast paced and every changing environment with high revenue potential and divisional autonomy?
Our Division Manager, Search Recruiting expands TPD’s growth by directing the operations, service delivery and Staffing Team to achieve target revenues and deliver profitable contribution to the Recruiting Division, specifically in our Search service line. This outcome is achieved by driving revenue, continuous improvement of strategy, process, systems and leadership of the Search Team.
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Ensuring financial objectives of the Search Recruiting division are met
- Process Owner: Is responsible for the continuous improvement and performance of Search Recruiting processes
- Service Standards: accountable for ensuring exceptional service delivery within TPD standards; ensures compliance with state/provincial and federal laws and regulations
- Management: leadership, selection, training, development and continuous improvement of an exceptional client-centric team. Monitors and evaluates the productivity and performance of staff in each Service Centre
- Works collaboratively with Search Recruiting and Sales Team to develop pricing strategy for accounts and new opportunities
- Contributes to the Leadership Team through active participation, discussion, problem solving, planning and follow through
- Is point of contact for account escalation issues and problem resolution
- Sets the example - This is a working manager position. This manager will hold open orders, be responsible for contributing to the team's revenue goals, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Excellent business acumen
- Strong financial literacy
- Basic knowledge of Accounting / Payroll
- Strong leadership, coaching and management skills
- Effective decision maker with sound judgement
- Strong organizational and time management ability
- Excellent communicator, strong listening skills
- Genuine desire to help others and strong customer service orientation
- Effectively builds relationships and maintains a network
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Participates actively in group activities, fostering a team environment
- Tenacious, resourceful and creative problem solver
- 5+ years of management experience, ideally in a B2B services environment
- Minimum 4 years experience in Search Recruitment (Agency experience required)
- Post secondary education, with a strong preference for Human Resource Management or Business education
- Experience and knowledge of basic HR functions
- Advanced knowledge of Talent Acquisition best practices and industry trends
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL TPD'ER:
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast pace environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives your decision making & problem solving.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results driven, creative approach to problem solving!
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN:
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- TPD University
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Flexible Work Environment
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Fast Paced, Innovative Environment
- Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.