Our client, a leading international engineering consulting firm is seeking an HR Manager to join their team in North Vancouver.
This is a 15 month mat leave contract with the possibility of becoming permanent.
The main responsibility of the HR Manager is to influence senior leadership to focus on organizational development, change management, talent acquisition and project delivery.
As an HR Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Execution of HR policies and programs
- Managing the HR team locally and abroad
- Delivering value to internal clients by implementing people solutions
- Partner with management on organizational change
- Act as the key North American point of contact for global leader within People & Communications Group
- Strategic planning to ensure engagement of people in all initiatives
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience in a complex organization with multiple office across multiple geographic locations
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Possess the ability to exercise professional judgement and assume responsibility for decisions that affect people and quality of service
- Proven experience influencing senior leaders and building relationships
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive salary ($80,000 - $110,000)
- Flexible work schedule
- Banking of overtime hours to be used as time off later on
- Full MSP and Extended Health coverage
- A fitness facility close by and change rooms/showers in the office and bike storage
Interviews start ASAP! Apply today for consideration! (No cover letter required)
We at TPD, look forward to working with you.