Our client, a reputable property management firm, has an opportunity for an Administrator within their Kerrisdale, Vancouver operation.
If you are looking for a long term career with a supportive work environment, apply today!
As the Property Management Administrator, you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks including:
- Maintaining rental availability list on company website on a daily basis
- Advertising rentals via other means as requested by Property Manager (PM)
- Assisting PM in preparing Lease Agreements, Lease Summaries and maintaining tenant/owner information
- Preparing invoices for commercial tenants, assisting the PM in calculating common area expenses
- Issuing parking permits, access cards and keys to commercial tenants
- Maintaining strata relations (meetings, notices and realtor packages)
- Keeping record of incoming insurance appraisals and other insurance documents
- And supporting the office by maintaining supplies, helping on reception, etc.
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience in the property management industry
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (Cantonese is also an asset)
- Professional demeanor
- Extremely attentive to details
- Proven communication and presentation skills
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive salary plus RRSP matching
- Extended benefits
- Stable work environment
- Family oriented workplace
- Work/life balance
Interviews are taking place immediately, so please apply right away with your resume! (Cover letters not required)
We at thank you for your interest.