TPD's IT Project Manager ensures the organization has the proper infrastructure and processes in place to ensure we can deliver on client requirements. As a Managed Service Provider, TPD services clients internally (TPD employees) as well as externally (other organizations).
You will analyze how the business operates, develop and implement IT project management processes, oversee IT projects, and when it comes down to it: you'll get stuff done. You’ll need a strong attention to detail, a technical understanding (though tactical development skills are not required), and an ability to manage both long-term roadmap plans and day-to-day operations to accomplish weekly project sprints.
The job is complex and demanding. To succeed, the IT Project Manager brings a willingness to learn anything and everything that goes into scaling, developing, and operating a virtually-enabled, and tech-smart services business across North America.
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Digital Transformation - Lead, manage, and execute organizational changes required to meet TPD's Vision of being a virtually-enabled and tech-smart services company that is helping people succeed and helping organizations perform by providing Workforce and HR Solutions in North America.
- Consult with stakeholders (internal and external) to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
- Control the budget and expenditures of the department or project.
- Manage computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel that work on IT projects.
- Provide regular reporting and updates to various stakeholders on project status.
- Allocate IT resources (personnel and budgetary) accordingly to ensure on-time, within budget project completion.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, business administration, commerce or engineering is required.
- 3+ years of experience in infrastructure management, systems analysis, data administration, software engineering, network design or computer programming, including supervisory experience, are required.
- Project Management certification is an asset, but not required.
- Proficient with API management and integration of 3rd party applications
- Experienced with G-Suite (formerly Google Apps for Business) administration
- Experienced with Windows Server 2012R2, including Branch Caching and Offline Files
- Manage overall tech-ecosystem and integrate APIs between existing software applications including: Hubspot, SugarCRM, JazzHR, PandaDoc, G-Suite, RingCentral, Stripe, Accounting Suite, etc.
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL TPD'ER:
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast pace environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives decision making, problem solving, and growth.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results driven, creative approach to problem solving!
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN:
- Flexible Work Environment
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Fast Paced, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Broad and Diverse Client Base
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- TPD University
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.