Are you a high performing recruiting professional with a passion for training and developing teams to meet aggressive revenue goals? Are you a driven and proven leader that has the ability to adapt and change in order to meet the needs of your team and the business?
As a Recruiting Manager, your purpose is to lead the recruitment process and the overall utilization of
resources on behalf of our clients. The Recruiting Manager is fully responsible for developing and implementing our clients recruiting strategy, solving any issues that evolve
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop and maintain profitable relationships with assigned clients
- Develop and implement client recruitment strategies. This may include job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Lead a team of recruiters and recruitment coordinators to meet our clients hiring needs
- Identify and source talent for open roles in our clients organizations
- Manage our clients full cycle recruitment process, including role discovery, marketing, sourcing, interviewing, evaluating and the offer process
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs, when representation is in the best interest of our clients
- Deliver a positive experience to all candidates and other stakeholders
- Provide guidance to client hiring managers on best recruitment practices
- Use TPD's Talent Management Platform to track applicants through the selection phase to on-boarding
- Use TPD's timekeeping and invoicing processes to document billable hours
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Excellent business acumen
- Strong financial literacy
- Basic knowledge of Accounting / Payroll
- Strong leadership, coaching and management skills
- Effective decision maker with sound judgement
- Strong organizational and time management ability
- Excellent communicator, strong listening skills
- Genuine desire to help others and strong customer service orientation
- Effectively builds relationships and maintains a network
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Participates actively in group activities, fostering a team environment
- Tenacious, resourceful and creative problem solver
- 3+ years of Leadership experience ideally in a B2B services environment
- 5+ years of Recruiting experience
- Background in agency and in-house recruitment preferred
- Post secondary education, with a strong preference for Human Resource Management or Business education
- Experience and knowledge of basic HR functions
- Advanced knowledge of Talent Acquisition best practices and industry trends
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL TPD'ER:
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast pace environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives your decision making & problem solving.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results driven, creative approach to problem solving!
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN:
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- TPD University
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Flexible Work Environment
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Fast Paced, Innovative Environment
- Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply