Our client, a highly established and growing building materials company, has a rare opportunity for a Customer Service, Shipping & Products Coordinator to join their team.
Join the team and benefit from:
- Strong compensation $42K to $49K depending on experience
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Job security
- Room for career growth
- Supportive colleagues and managers
What you'll do:
Overall Scope: This position is responsible for the coordination of all shipments, inbound and outbound, including invoicing and payment processing.
- Process paperwork, such as packing lists and supporting documents associated with the shipment of orders
- Determine most suitable shipping methods based on size/weight/destination of orders
- Communicate freight quotes to customer service and estimating departments
- Contact customers to pick up backorders and/or request additions where appropriate
- Track outbound shipments to ensure timely delivery
- File damage or lost shipment claims with related carriers.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers who may call in or come into the office
What will help you succeed:
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience in logistics or a warehouse shipping department would be an asset (not required)
- Experience working in an office
- Pleasant and professional phone manner
- Well spoken, with strong English communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy office handling time-sensitive situations
- Ability to problem solve, provide alternatives and solutions
- High degree of accuracy in all areas of work
- Strong computer and typing skills
Find out why this company has so many long term employees who truly enjoy coming into work every day!
This is an immediate opening and interviews are taking place right away. To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letters not required).
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to reviewing your resume.