We are currently seeking to hire Receptionists at all levels. Whether you are looking to get your career started or you are an experienced professional, apply now to be part of our growing and dynamic team.
Working with multiple departments, this is a great opportunity for anyone with keen attention to detail and an eagerness to work in a multi-role position. At TPD you will enjoy the best temporary and Permanent assignments in the city. We work with a diverse group of clients and can offer you flexibility and the opportunity to advance your skills and career.
In a role as a Receptionist/Data Entry, you will be responsible for/required to:
- Key in, edit, proofread and finalize correspondence, reports, statements, invoices, forms, presentations and other documents using computers
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
- Ability to follow instructions
- Have working knowledge in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- May perform bookkeeping tasks such as preparing invoices and bank deposits
- May sort, process and verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents
- May order office supplies, service office equipment and arrange for servicing in the case of major repairs
- Customer Oriented personality
- Own vehicle is an asset
When you are registered with us you will enjoy:
- Market Related Pay rates
- Paid Annual Vacation
- Paid Public Holiday Pay
- Paid Sick Leave (as you need it)
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Fully Paid – Group Health Plan
- Fully Paid – Group Dental Plan
- Benefits continue when you are between assignments or off work
- Benefits continue during parental leave
Interviews are taking place for this position immediately, so please apply right away with your resume. Cover letters are not required.
We at TPD thank you for your interest and look forward to receiving your application!