Our client - a leader in the transportation industry, has an immediate opening for the position of Transload Support Lead Administrator. The main purpose of the role is the provide professional and efficient administrative support to the Transload department to ensure a first-class service is provided to our customers, suppliers and contractors.
This is a rare opportunity to join a great and stable company. Please apply to be considered for the role.
Administrator Duties & Responsibilities
- Calling in/out containers and intermodal units
- Updating the excel workbooks throughout the day
- Communicating with Transload Supervisor on workflow
- Processing billing orders in relevant systems
- Updating and summarizing reports weekly, KPI and summary of daily domestic containers
- Investigate and document KPI issues
- Ensure completed inbound and outbound paperwork is correct and sign off on it
Administrator Key Performance Measures:
- To always have safe work practices and to be a role model for others.
- All incidents and accidents are reported promptly and accurately.
- Ensure all data entry and inventory transactions are accurate and all data is inputted as it is presented.
- All orders are processed accurately and efficiently and all statistical data is captured.
- Solve or escalate any problems or issues that arise and ensure the client’s needs are met.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Reliable with good attendance and timekeeping standards.
- Honest, trustworthy and able to work unsupervised.
- Personable, team player with a hands-on approach.
- Flexible, adaptable and calm when working under pressure.
- Must be able to work flexibility to meet the needs of the business, including weekend hours at peak times. Alternating dayshift & afternoon shift monthly.
Interviews are taking place right away. To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letter not required).
TPD will not share your information with anyone outside of our firm without your approval as privacy and confidentiality is one of TPD's core values.