Seeking a true hunter of business! As TPD's Account Executive, your main objective will be to scout, qualify, and close new customers by presenting consultative solutions that solve their greatest business challenges.
An Account Executive expands TPD’s growth in terms of overall revenue, profitability, and captured market share. You will ensure alignment between the company’s strategic goals and new customer acquisition to meet and exceed company goals for growth. A successful Account Executive assists the Sales Director in formulating and executing overall sales and marketing plans and leads all sales activity to drive new business to TPD.
The Account Executive communicates forecasts, competitive intelligence and market conditions to leadership and uses this data to craft targeted sales strategies focused on our core business. You are relentless in your search for new customers and conduct a combination of inbound and outbound techniques to identify, research, and obtain highly qualified customers for TPD.
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
Why work with us?
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
What you will be doing.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Meet or exceed new customer booking targets by constantly building a healthy sales pipeline
- Consult with prospects about business challenges and requirements; developing/presenting solutions that help them meet their goals and overcome their challenges
- Help prospects clearly define their decision making process, timelines and budget in order to make a purchasing decision
- Challenge the prospect’s assumptions about their current approach to HR and recruitment and the business impact
- Maintain a high level of relevant HR and industry knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Work closely with service delivery team to ensure new customer HR and Workforce projects are successful during our first engagement
- Works collaboratively with account manager to handover accounts and transfer knowledge
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Share knowledge and experiences with fellow team members and contribute to the overall success of the team
What you bring to the table.
- Collaborative team player - works with internal & external stakeholders to achieve results
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management.
- Business Minded - Proactive results driven, meet and exceed targets.
- Ability to write and or collaborate on RFI, RFQ & RFP’s
- Exceptional Communication, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Agile - Ability to reprioritize based on customer need and urgency
- Systems & Virtual enablement - comfortable working with multiple online technologies, including VOIP, HubSpot CRM
- 2-3 years experience in a "hunting" sales role.
- Post Secondary Education in Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, or Entrepreneurship
- Proven success in a RaaS (Recruiting as a Service) environment is a necessity. Our successful Account Executive will come from one of the following areas:
- Staffing (Agency Sales) -- HIGHLY Preferred
- Recruiting (Agency Sales)
- Executive Search (Sales)
- HR Consulting (Sales)
- RPO (Sales) --- HIGHLY Preferred
What makes a successful TPD'er?
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast pace environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives your decision making & problem solving.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results driven, creative approach to problem solving!
What you get in return.
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- TPD University
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Flexible Work Environment
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Fast Paced, Innovative Environment
- Higher Education Grants
If you are driven and motivated by the thrill of seeking out, researching, and closing new business, this role is for you. As our Account Executive you will be a key player in TPD's growth plans and contribute greatly to our 10 year strategy. We are excited to add this role onto our team in the next 3 weeks so act quickly!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested in working with TPD? Learn more about us at https://tpd.com/about-tpd/