Our client, a global leader in logistics and distribution, has a great opportunity for a morning Customer Service Rep / Data Entry Clerk to join their team for a full time, Mon-Fri, AM shift in New Westminster.
The successful people for the Customer Service Representative will have:
- A keen eye for detail
- A mindset for safe workplace practices
- Experience with Excel, Word
- Fast typing speed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pick up new software relatively quickly
- Clear English language skills
The CSR candidate may perform some or all of the following duties:
- Oversee and co-ordinate administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Working in front office greeting and coordinating clients
- Establish work priorities & and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Responsible for data entry of customs and brokerage documents
- Complete basic office duties such as filling, sorting, printing & scanning
This opportunity provides competitive compensation including:
- Starting hourly rate $16
- Transit friendly location
- Employment with a fantastic employer & colleagues
- Paid sick days, medical, dental, vision, and other competitive benefits after probationary period
- Opportunity to grow!
Due to the nature of our work, there can be occasional cancelled shifts, changes to their schedule, and you may be asked to work overtime as it is work that is critical to their operations.
Interviews are being scheduled immediately. Submit your resume to apply today. No cover letters required.