Do you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop as a future HR leader? Then we have an opportunity for you!
Our client, a multinational conglomerate that engages in the provision of products and services within both building systems and aerospace industries worldwide, is seeking a high energy, talented Human Resource Generalist to join their team for a 9 - 12 month contract.
The HR Generalist will be responsible for maintaining day to day activities including staffing and sourcing, talent development, performance programs, compensation, policy compliance, and employee relations to help support their HR initiative and promote their high performance culture.
Responsibilities and Duties
- In partnership with the North America HR team, implement strategies that increase employee engagement and retention
- Deliver timely and impactful employee communications
- Identify HR process improvement initiatives
- Support recruitment efforts with a focus on identifying diverse talent and developing next level
- Compile, analyze and report HR metrics
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws through appropriate program and process management, as well as ad-hoc situation analysis and subsequent plans of actions
- Conduct timely investigations, prepare documentation and make appropriate recommendations
Qualifications and Skills
- Accurate maintenance of employee personnel files, electronic data, and other employee information
- Partner with HR team on recruitment, selection, placement, and retention of best-in class candidates
- Maintain relationships with employee base within client groups
- Assist in handling employee relations issues
- Benefits & payroll liaison with centralized functions
- Drive continuous improvement in HR processes
- Compile, analyze and report HR metrics, respond to ad-hoc data analysis requests and provide information in an accurate, timely fashion
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to deal with conflict and diffuse difficult situations
- Project Management Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates discretion, able to work with sensitive and confidential materials and possess good business judgment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred experience in handling acquisitions/mergers
- Progressive Human Resources experience
- BA/BS degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or related field from an accredited University with hands-on experience in the HR function.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary ($65K to $75K)
- Job diversity
- Supportive Managers
- Positive environment
- Completion bonus
If you’re ready for a challenge and ready to make an influence in a role where you’ll be appreciated for your hard work and innovative spirit, we’re interested in speaking with you!
Interviews start ASAP! Apply today for consideration! (No cover letter required)
We look forward to working with you.