Our client, a diversified industrial group with a strong corporate culture has a unique opportunity for an experienced BMCS/ Energy technician to perform skilled technical work in the maintenance, operation, and repair of BMCS (Building Management Control System) components and related installations including the performance of a variety of maintenance and installation tasks at our secure site in Surrey. This position is a contract position.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will oversee the work of contractors; develop work plans; respond to emergency situations; adapt work methods to address problems; estimate and requisition materials; and prepare records and reports.
What you will receive:
- Attractive wage (~$38/hr)
- Strong benefits package
- Growth opportunities
- Employment with a stable, reputable employer
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate and maintain all HVAC/ Lighting/Energy controls using electrical test devices
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical control circuits and program BMCS following engineering standards and controls logic to the P3 specific requirements
- Analyze output from BMCS system and adjust to suit requirements of the property for both space comfort levels and energy efficiencies
- Operate building within energy Model Parameters, make adjustments and issue reports relating to same
- Maintain an inventory of parts and supplies
- Complete Preventative Maintenance tasks such as calibration and verifying field operation of devices
- Monitor the computerized Energy Monitoring system identifying consumption
- Identify possible upgrades and rebate programs to participate in to reduce energy goals
- Operate building within the project agreement Energy Model Parameters and make adjustments or issue reports relating to same
- The role is part of the facilities management out-of-hours team, ensuring the successful delivery of all property and customer services within the full operational coverage (i.e. 7day/365/year).
Requirements for the role:
- Extensive knowledge of BMCS programming, troubleshooting, maintenance & BMCS energy monitoring systems
- Extensive knowledge of the material system, methods and equipment used in facility maintenance work
- Ability to receive an extensive security clearance, knowledge of occupational hazards, safe working practices and applicable regulations in Facility Management in accordance with Work Safe Regulations
Interviews are taking place immediately, so please apply right away with your resume! (Cover letters not required)
TPD will not share your information with anyone outside of our firm without your approval as privacy and confidentiality are part of our core values.
TPD thanks you for your interest.