Are you interested in helping people find work? Do you like busy, fulfilling days where you can change peoples lives?
TPD's client, a major Canadian contemporary furniture provider, is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis. They are looking to expand into the Quebec market, and are scheduled to open their new store in Montreal early next year!
In this role, you would be responsible for the sourcing, screening and interviewing of candidates as well as the onboarding & training of new hires. If you are looking to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced environment, are detail oriented and have strong people skills this could be the opportunity for you! We are accepting applications immediately.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Sourcing, screening, scheduling and conducting interviews for various Warehouse roles
- Writing and maintaining job advertisements and liaising with sourcing partners to continuously grow the applicant pipeline
- Onboarding new employees, including preparing new hire paperwork
- New Employee Orientation
- Being a brand ambassador
- Travelling in Montreal & Laval between retail locations
- Other adhoc recruitment duties to support the HR Team.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Prior experience with recruiting for retail and management positions
- Fun loving, highly spirited individual with strong people skills
- Creativity and out of the box problem solving abilities
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Impeccable organisational skills
- Understand the Quebec culture, and understand how to find the right candidates that fit into both Québécois and Urban Barn culture
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong computer skills (Excel, data entry, Word, ATS software)
WHAT WE WILL OFFER IN RETURN:
- Competitive hourly wage ($20-25 p/hr depending on experience)
- Full Time Hours
- 3 month contract - with chance of extension for right candidate
- Ability to work from home
- Fantastic opportunity to further develop your recruitment skills
Interviews are taking place this week, apply today!