Are you an experienced and savvy recruiting professional looking for a new opportunity to make a difference? Do you have the organizational chops to keep even the most hectic projects streamlined and on track? TPD is looking for a driven and results-focused Search Client Partner to join our team in Vancouver! If all of the above fit your skill set, keep reading and let's chat TODAY!
The TPD Search Client Partner will serve as an integral part of our Recruiting division and work collaboratively with the entire Recruiting team to deliver results. As a people champion, the Search Client Partner will source and identify top-talent for our clients while aligning themselves as their go-to recruitment partner. The Search Client Partner should be an expert negotiator, a client-centric results achiever, and all-around recruiter extraordinaire!
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
Why work with us?
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
What you will be doing.
- Understand client needs, objectives, and goals through role discovery process
- Seek opportunities to discover recruitment needs
- Explain TPD’s services in a clear concise manner
- Source candidates through various avenues
- Thoroughly screen and qualify candidates through phone screen, interview, reference checks, skills assessments and other evaluation techniques
- Select, on behalf of client, the most qualified candidates to move forward through the process
- Work collaboratively with SMarketing team to identify leads and prospect new business
- Maintain current client relationships through exceptional customer service and delivery
- Develop and deliver presentations, lead client meetings with an effective meeting structure
What you bring to the table.
- 3-5 years of Recruitment experience (Preferably in an Agency setting)
- Sales or management background a strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management ability
- Excellent communicator, strong listening skills
- Tenacious, resourceful and creative problem solver
- Effective negotiator
What makes a successful TPD'er?
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast pace environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives decision making, problem solving, and growth.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results driven, creative approach to problem solving!
What you get in return.
- Flexible Work Environment
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Fast Paced, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Broad and Diverse Client Base
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- TPD University
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.